Invest America is a true Turnkey company. Making a property investment can be done on your own, but the path can be treacherous and full of pitfalls. Without the guidance of seasoned professionals, there’s a chance you’ll end up losing a lot more money that you ever make. Many people find that out the hard way, but you don’t have to. Let us guide you through our 5-step Turnkey Investment Process to help ensure a safe, legitimate, problem-free investing experience.
The five steps include:
- Client Interview
- Property Selection
- Contracts, Due Diligence & Finance
- Acquisition & Closing
- Property Management & Ongoing Support
1. Client Interview – The first step of the process is very important and cannot be overlooked. It doesn’t make sense for us to suggest investment options when we know nothing about your goals, risk tolerance, etc. First we find out your investment objective and timeframe, investment amount and source of funds, your risk/reward tolerance, and why you’re considering real estate. From there we can determine if we’re a good match for each other, and we’ll be ready to move to the next step.
2. Property Selection – Now that we know more about you, we can confidently suggest property investments that make the most sense. Is that an A class multi-family building in a growth market, a B class single family home in a Cashflow market, a private short term capital lend, or something else? We have a buffet of investment options available and can tailor up suitable investment options for just about any investor, no matter the need, large or small.
3. Contracts, Due Diligence & Finance – Investment options have been examined and property selections have been made. It’s time to sign written purchase contracts, deposit earnest money and move towards further due diligence. This is where the clock starts ticking and the most common term in the real estate business applies. (Time is of the essence) Every investor, once under contract, now has the right to perform a thorough inspection the property in person and/or with a licensed property inspector. You’ll also inspect all associated paperwork, formally engage your lender if applicable, and the title company will work to prepare closing documents.
4. Acquisition & Closing – Official transfer documents have been delivered to all parties, signed and returned to title along with funds from investor. Deeds are recorded in the new owners name and the settlement is complete. Our firm, the investor, and the title company will all work together to ensure all documents are 100% accurate and complete prior to final settlement.
5. Property Management & Ongoing Support – Property management has been introduced, the investor is now the owner and ownership documents are ready to sign with the manager. The investor will have access to their property accounts online, and have monthly income checks deposited straight into their bank account. We’re never too far away! Our firm continues to provide ongoing support as needed throughout the lifecycle of your investment.